Construction Project Approval
Review and approval of a project by the Teton Village Architectural Committee is required for the following:
- Any exterior changes. This includes color changes and any changes in the type of material used.
- All remodel projects that involve any exterior modifications.
- Any landscaping changes, including tree removal and the addition of hot tubs and decks.
- All signage.
- All requests to burn debris.
- All new construction, and the addition of any out buildings.
Plans for new construction and remodel projects must be submitted to the District Office at 7020 Rachel Way TWO WEEKS prior to the monthly board meeting.
Please note, all items on the Applicant Checklist may not apply to your project. Please complete the checklist as best you can and return it in conjunction with your request and supporting documents to be included on the next TVAC meeting agenda. Links to the Teton Village Master Plan and TVAC Restrictive Covenants can be found on the Rules & Regulations page.
Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month beginning at 8 AM MST.