Teton Village Association seeks an experienced office manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will support our mission to make Teton Village the #1 destination resort with outstanding customer service skills, a keen interest in overcoming challenges and a passion for this place. The office manager engages in event planning, outreach, general office support & financial management, and parking & transit programs to reduce traffic.
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- Plan and oversee summer “Alive at Five” programs on the Village Commons.
- Participate in planning and outreach for Concerts on the Commons and July 3 & 4 celebrations as well as Holiday Round Up, Spring Clean Up, and other events.
- Communicate with applicants to coordinate private events TVA facilities such as the Village Commons and Ranch Parking lot.
- Responsible for producing the Village Mix: compile information; contract for production and oversees distribution.
- Responsible for seasonal updates to Teton Village Maps.
- Oversee TVA Associate Membership program.
- Maintain current content on Teton Village Association website and radio station.
- Participate in drafting, editing and distributing quarterly e-newsletter.
- Place advertisements for events, elections, and parking information
OFFICE & FINANCIAL
- Manage all accounts receivable and payable using Quickbooks, including record maintenance, monthly reconciliations, and preparation of financial reports for board of directors.
- Maintain calendar and process annual payments and billings.
- Collect documents necessary for annual fiscal year audit and collect COI’s for annual insurance audit.
- Prepare documents for board of directors meetings, including board meeting minutes.
- Participate in preparing each fiscal year budget, including forms for the state of Wyoming and Teton County.
- Support TVA facilities and parking departments as needed.
- General office duties including but not limited to answering phone calls, meeting and travel planning, stocking office supplies, maintaining office equipment, and customer service.
TRANSPORTATION DEMAND MANAGEMENT (TDM)
- Oversee parking pass program: communicate policies, develop forms, print, distribute parking passes, run needed parking reports.
- Oversee seasonal START bus pass program for Teton Village employees: communicate with business, sell and distribute bus passes.
- Support TDM data collection and reporting as needed.
Supervises summer intern, if applicable
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
Computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
Understanding of bookkeeping fundamentals, Quickbooks proficiency is desirable.
Ability to interact well with colleagues, customers, vendors and board members.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Goal oriented, problem solving, dependable and a self-starter.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
Bachelor’s degree, or a minimum of four or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through January 14, 2022.
TETON VILLAGE ASSOCIATION OVERVIEW
Teton Village Association is a Wyoming Special Improvement & Service District and was formed in 1998 to manage the infrastructure needs in the commercial area of Teton Village, as well as the transportation demand management plan to reduce traffic on Highway 390. (TVA) is a local government entity led by an elected Board of Directors that enhances the guest experience to make Teton Village the #1 destination resort community.